Foxit PhantomPDF is first Multi-Function PDF Editor in Microsoft Store
Fremont, Calif. Foxit Software, a leading software provider of fast, affordable, and secure PDF solutions, today announced that PhantomPDF is now available within the Microsoft Store. Foxit’s PhantomPDF is the first multi-function PDF editor available in the Microsoft Store.
PhantomPDF is a full featured, easy to use PDF solution to view, create, comment, share, secure, organize, export, OCR, secure, and sign PDF documents and forms. The solution offers an extensive range of usability and power features that meet the requirements of consumers, small and medium-sized businesses, and large enterprises.
To download PhantomPDF, please visit the Microsoft Store.
“The Microsoft Store is dedicated to bringing the very best applications and tools to Windows customers,” said Steve Teixeira, General Manager, Partner App Experience, Experiences and Devices Group at Microsoft. “We are excited about Foxit bringing PhantomPDF to the Microsoft Store, as it is a powerful, innovative, and full-featured PDF editor. We see this as just the first step in a growing partnership with Foxit that will produce great results for our mutual customers.”
PhantomPDF provides unmatched benefits and features to users, including:
- Edit PDF text like a word processor
- Link, join, or split text blocks to connect text, or set text to flow throughout the entire document, for more powerful PDF editing.
- Edit PDF images, objects, and object shading. Change text to shape. Change page layout properties, add shading to objects, convert text to path, merge/split text, and edit .ai files.
- Compress PDF images; clear out the data redundancy of PDF objects, user data, and unembedded fonts. Reduces file sizes for scanned and digitally born documents.
- Edit PDF text by changing font type, style, size, color, and effect. Align text left, center, or right, while choosing from multiple line spacing options.
- Customize the way your PDF looks by adding or modifying stamps, watermarks, headers, footers, and backgrounds to generate professional looking PDFs.
- Embed images and videos in your PDF and make it more interactive.
“We are very excited that Foxit’s PhantomPDF is available in Microsoft Store as it enables more people to benefit from our PDF editor,” said Jenny Li, Vice President of Product Management. “We try hard to find ways that organizations and individuals can be more productive and create better documents”
Foxit is helping organizations and individuals make the switch to better PDF technology, value, and service. Foxit offers dramatically better value to business users than alternative PDF software vendors, helping customers to save money and deploy its solutions to more users for less. Foxit’s frees users to choose a pricing plan that works best for them. Just as importantly, Foxit is the often considered the most customer-responsive PDF company in the world —a point of difference that has led many customers to migrate to the company’s solutions.
For more information on Foxit’s PhantomPDF, please visit: https://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf-editor/
About Foxit Software:
Foxit is a leading software provider of fast, affordable, and secure PDF solutions. Foxit addresses the needs of three distinct market segments. For End-User Productivity, Foxit delivers easy to use desktop software, mobile apps, and cloud services to make knowledge workers more productive. ConnectedPDF delivers leading edge technology that powers document management, security, and collaboration services for PDF files. For Enterprise Automation, Foxit provides server software for large-scale PDF document management and data capture. Foxit’s Developer Solutions enable developers to incorporate powerful PDF technology into their applications.
Foxit has over 475 million users and has sold to over 100,000 customers located in more than 200 countries. The company has offices all over the world, including locations in the US, Asia, Europe, and Australia. For more information, please visit https://www.foxitsoftware.com
Phone: +1 408 677 5311